- For any expressed thought, what I imply may not be what you infer.
- Neither of us can tell the difference, so we'll presume there isn't one.
- An opinion is a conclusion that either hasn't been or couldn't be fully vetted.
- Emotions are temporary; memories are forever.
- Spoken and/or written language as a communication mechanism is fundamentally and inherently flawed.
- Any mechanism for communication is necessarily incomplete.
- All thoughts are incomplete, either by way of unprocessed material or by their own hand.
- All feelings are thoughts, but not all thoughts are feelings.
- Emotions imply temperatures, but temperatures don't imply an emotion.
These thoughts were my thoughts, but now they're our thoughts.